How to see another organization network within my own organization dashboard?

MZainulZinedine
Conversationalist

How to see another organization network within my own organization dashboard?

Hi guys,

Recently our branch office in India bought Cisco Meraki products and setup the dashboard using different license and company detail. The network is up now, and I asked the vendor to add me as administrator. Since I do have access to existing Meraki Dashboard for HQ, I would like to have read only access to the branch dashboard. However, whenever I login into my own Meraki dashboard, I am still not able to see the network.  I was trying to look for the steps required or anybody who have similar scenario but so far is none. Can help? Is this something that only can be done by Meraki TAC team? 

3 Replies 3
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Both networks need to be attached  to the same dashboard account/email.

Shubh3738
Getting noticed

Can You check with creating different organization in same dashboard. Check below document.

Monitoring and Managing Multiple Organizations - Cisco Meraki Documentation

Arthamon
Here to help

Couple things, it might sound silly, but did you receive the invite for this Org? Via email or in your Dashboard? Secondly, if that Org was created in a different region than your Dashboard, which it sounds like it is, that might cause a problem. I think that is only isolated to China though. 

Maybe ask the India Org to take a screenshot of your provisioned account to ensure there are no typos in your email address and to verify permissions. If that doesn't work I would open a ticket with the Meraki team to rule out any back-end issues.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.