How do I sync blacklisted URLs across all organization's MX products?

mike318
Getting noticed

How do I sync blacklisted URLs across all organization's MX products?

I currently manage about 6 MX products. I would love the ability to sync blacklists between all my MX products. Is this functionality that's just hidden or not there? 

7 REPLIES 7
Tung_Nguyen
Here to help

You can use content filtering->URL blocking.

I understand how to blacklist URLs, but I don't want to manually enter them into each MX product. I would like to enter them into one network and have it sync to other locations.

Independently managing blacklists for each MX is difficult. 

after you created URL block list in one network then go to Organization->Configuration Sync->choose your Source Network and Target Network then select Content Filtering

Strange, when I go to Organization > Configuration Sync > Source Network  about 1/3rd of my Networks appear. 

EClap5
Getting noticed

@mike318Networks that are combined networks won't show up in the drop-down for the Configuration sync tool.  The majority of my networks are combined and the only networks that show up in the tool are my MX-only networks.  

Hi,  What if you want to sync the Content Filtering settings for Combined networks which is most of my networks.  I do not see Combined networks, only Appliance networks.

Thanks,

you cant
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.