Free Meraki AP

Steven-Buck
Conversationalist

Free Meraki AP

Hiya

I attended a webinar over 3 months ago and still to this date have not received my free AP. I have contacted the Rep (Matt Brooks) but he isn't replying yet he sends me emails regarding demo equipment. Is there anyway I can escalate this to get my free AP.

Steve

6 Replies 6
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Steven-Buck -

Please reach out to the webinar team at webinar@meraki.net and they will help you out!

Thank you,

- Caroline

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

Hi Caroline

i have emailed the webinar team, just waiting on their response. 

thank you. 

Hiya, Matt is saying I’m with a service supplier which I’m not and that’s why I can’t receive a free AP. Can you look into this please. 

Hi Caroline, Matt has mentioned I’m a service provider which I’m not and that’s why I won’t receive a free AP. Any chance this can be looked into. 

Hi @Steven-Buck -

I'm sorry to hear that you continue to have trouble with this. I have passed your message on to some colleagues who may be able to help. 

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

Hi @Steven-Buck,

I've looked into your case and Matt is correct that you do not qualify for our webinar promotion. Per our terms and conditions, in order to qualify for a free Meraki webinar promo attendees must, "Not be a partner, reseller, distributor, Cisco employee, consultant, or service provider."

Since your company recognizes itself as an IT service provider (as referenced on your website) this is what ultimately disqualified you.

I'll send a follow-up email to you directly to answer any other questions you might have.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.