Dashboard not loading switch pages

Sandgirl
Conversationalist

Dashboard not loading switch pages

Since this morning the dashboard is not loading switch pages - when I click on a switch from the switches list, all I get is a spinning wheel. 

I've tried multiple times for the switch I have noticed it first for, and then for other switches at other sites, but I'm still getting this issue. 

Anybody else having this problem? 

8 Replies 8
rwiesmann
A model citizen

Yes, I have the same issue on an organization which is on shard n92.

On organization which are non n182 work just fine

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yep, same here. Spinning wheel of doom. Was happening intermittently last week

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

n184 switch pages loading okay 😎  I had problems with them about 18-20 hours ago...

Sandgirl
Conversationalist

Looks like whatever the issue was, has been resolved - I have no more issues with the switches page today.
dinnis
New here

Unfortunately I am still having this issue.

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Same here, tried different browsers, private windows, different machines and even my connection from home. 

I have been seeing this problem intermittently over the last few months, I have spoken to support and as far as they are concerned it's not an issue at their end. 

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 12.32.39 PM.png

Not sure about anyone else but with all of the UI changes I have noticed the dashboard load times are slowly getting worse, navigating between pages there is a noticeable delay in pages loading which never use to be the case. 

I'll definitely agree that the dashboard is getting slower and slower... 

booster94
New here

Yep, seeing this as well.  It goes in an out sometimes within about 10 min intervals.  Very annoying.  Seems to be getting progressively more frequent (more "not working" vs "working") as of the last few days.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.