Dashbaord server error

SOLVED
Axel_R
Here to help

Dashbaord server error

Hi @All

is anybody else having the "server error" message today?

I can't use the dashboard since approx. 1 hour now.

Regards

Axel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bmehta
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello everyone,
The server error message issue was reported and our internal teams were made aware of the issue. They have been working to resolve this issue.
Majority of the issues should be resolved by now. However if you are running into the same issue, I would recommend opening a case with Cisco Meraki Technical Support for more information and to track for updates.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
rwiesmann
A model citizen

all good here...but I am on the European DC.

Bruce
Kind of a big deal

Same issue here, I’m in the Asia/Australian DC.

Give support a call if you need to do something urgent - but I’m sure they’re onto it now.

Bruce
Kind of a big deal

Mine just came back too

Marc1
Comes here often

Hi @Axel_R 

I have the same Problem since 1 hour.

Regards

Marc

LeroyLim
New here

Was having the "server error" message, and not able to access the dashboard as well. Access points using Layer 7 rules was having connectivity issues as well during this period. Some devices connected to an Meraki firewall was also having issues.

The dashboard just became accessible now.

NDLane
New here

Also experiencing this issue. Based in the UK.

Okay, never mind it's back up.

Stoutski1
Here to help

Same here sometimes I get an error

ddemetriou
Conversationalist

Error in the UK too and issues authenticating users to connect to client VPN.

Spoke to Cisco and they are aware of the issue and effecting a large number of users and priory to resolve it. The tech was didn't know and ETA for the fix.

AlexLyon
Here to help

me to...from France

Herixon
Here to help

Same here in Sweden. All our devices in all networks lost connectivity twice this morning and now we get the server error message.

BenjaminH
NikkiD
Just browsing

Yes!  We're getting:

"Server error

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request. A message has been sent to our engineering and support teams to notify us of the problem, and we will fix it as soon as possible.

The Cisco Meraki Dashboard is temporarily unavailable, but rest assured your Meraki equipment is still running and network operation has not been interrupted. Learn more about Meraki's out-of-band control."

Looks to be fixed now - at least for us.

TheCatman
Conversationalist

Still have the poblem now - on the US infrastructure...

bmehta
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello everyone,
The server error message issue was reported and our internal teams were made aware of the issue. They have been working to resolve this issue.
Majority of the issues should be resolved by now. However if you are running into the same issue, I would recommend opening a case with Cisco Meraki Technical Support for more information and to track for updates.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.