Client synchronization is not yet complete Message on device.

Solved
NetsRon
Here to help

Client synchronization is not yet complete Message on device.

Device iPad 2, IOS: 9.3.5 (Last update available)

Meraki MDM app loads and I am able to register device. In dashboard activity log token update is success all others are pending. 

Location service works. 

The iPad has been wiped many times and the device removed from device manager. I have also tried a second device with the same results. 

Client synchronization is not yet complete Message still remains on device detail display. 

Any ideas how I can rectify?

thank you. 

1 Accepted Solution

My problem is solved. 

My Apple MDM certificate had expired. Renewed it and everything is working. 

Thank you you all for your support. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Is the Internet access it is using unrestricted?

Yes, I brought the devices home to try on another network and I had the same result. 

Completely wiped devices and removed from dashboard. 

@NetsRon How are you connecting the devices to Meraki, are you registering them manually, via configurator or Apple DEP?

Also have you tried factory restoring one of the affected devices and seeing if that helps?

@BlakeRichardson I am adding the devices using the Meraki MDM app on the iPad, as I have always done.  These devices were already on the Meraki Dashboard. When I get a new user I reset the device back to factory and remove the device from the dashboard. I then install the Meraki MDM app on the device and register it to the dashboard. 

I am not using Apple DEP.

thank you for your inquiry. 

@BlakeRichardson I have also been able to send messages to the device from the dashboard.   I noticed that the public IP address is incorrect and the the local IP address is correct. 

My problem is solved. 

My Apple MDM certificate had expired. Renewed it and everything is working. 

Thank you you all for your support. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.