Claim interrupted - now I get an error "A previous claim is currently in progress"

RumorConsumer
Head in the Cloud

Claim interrupted - now I get an error "A previous claim is currently in progress"

Hello!

I tried to claim an MR52 and it just spun and spun. When I reloaded the page I got this:

RumorConsumer_0-1629740594294.png

On hold with Cisco for 40 min. Anybody know how to get out of this? 

Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.
Fortune 100 Tech veteran/refugee.
7 REPLIES 7
AnythingHosted
Building a reputation

I had something similar on a licence renewal and it just would not accept the key. 

Tried a day later and it was fine. Perhaps you can exit/log out and try again? Or put in the order number if you added the key/serial previously. 

BradSchumann
New here

They may be having some Dashboard issues, mine is stuck on this for about an hour. Have been on hold for over half hour waiting....

BradSchumann_0-1629741312693.png

this seems likely. 

Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.

I'll add my name to the list that is experiencing issues with the dashboard.

Today I tried to create an organization from the MSP Portal. It spun and spun, I gave up, tried again same thing.

I then logged out and created the org from the login page. It was successful.

I added another user. Seemed to take. Saved the page. When I came back user was not there.

I have entered an order number and it has been at least two hours and nothing there.

If I try to add another one, it says one is already in progress.

You can't create a case on the new org because it is not yet licensed.

I am not impressed with the amount of time being wasted on this.

Spoke to support - Yes, confirmed its a known issue with dev team responding. He associated my case with the internal update system or whatever and will let me know when its fixed.

They say it’s fixed. My claim went through. If you’re still having issues I’d reach out.

Yes, eventually the claim finished. After that a second claim took right away. So as stated there must have been an issue with there database that need to get resolved.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.