Android app performance issues

Solved
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Android app performance issues

Does anyone else have a network with a similar number of clients as shown on this network below, where they are able to select the weekly or monthly view:

Screenshot_20210605-214838_Meraki.jpg

All I get when trying to select either of those is this:

Screenshot_20210605-214559_Meraki.jpg

1 Accepted Solution
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Just re-downloaded the App and tested.....and deleted the App again.

Utterly useless and unresponsive. Had to kill the App a couple of times.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I’m on Mac and iPhone so negative 😎 

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@DarrenOC does that network complete on the iPhone app?

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Just re-downloaded the App and tested.....and deleted the App again.

Utterly useless and unresponsive. Had to kill the App a couple of times.

RestaurantGuy
Here to help

I can select it.  I get a list to select Past 2 Hours, day, week, month or cancel.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@RestaurantGuy the issues occur when there is a network with a large number of clients, as per the screenshot, how many clients do you have on a working network?

Currently looking at one with 7 and one with 3, checking a few others that may have more.  Currently seeing as high as 9 and the link is still good.

Correct me if I am wrong though, the number of clients on that screen is just the number of high usage clients, not a total number of clients?

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@RestaurantGuy as you go across the screen you have high usage first, then unique quantity and finally average usage per client.

If I try to look at either weekly or last 30 days on that network the app just stops responding.  If I go to the normal web dashboard weekly shows 33,348 clients and last 30 days stops looking at 50,100 clients but at least you can use the pages.

Screenshot_20210607-121114_Meraki.jpg

I should have looked closer, but still works. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.