Android App Update for Meraki Dashboard

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Android App Update for Meraki Dashboard

It looks like Meraki released an update to the Android version of the Meraki Dashboard app.

Screenshot_20200825_052956_com.android.vending.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@PhilipDAthcable test live works and seems to show the correct length cable to me without disrupting 1Gb connected port, client list also has nice icons for wired and wireless so thanks for the heads up 👍

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Unfortunately the slow load for networks with a large number of clients seems to have returned, we have one network with 36k clients and it takes over a minute to load and each tab you switch to is unresponsive, i.e. you cannot get into any of the devices, the clients screen has a spinning timer and you cannot even switch to another network or org so the app becomes locked in a non-functional mode.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@joethe only way to get out of the large network is to reboot the phone and then switch org upon launching the app.  I think this needs addressing.

Also the part saying that every MS now has a diagram, whilst correct, is a little misleading as out of 10 switches I tried, only one (an MS220-8 in my house) actually shows the port up and PoE indicators on the diagram even though on the others when you tap on the port itself the connected/disconnected is correctly displayed.

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

iOS version has juts updated to 3.0.7 as well.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.