Message tagging

Javier_Gonzalez
Conversationalist

Message tagging

Silly question, but how do you tag your posts?

Assuming we can do this with both new posts and replies?

EDIT: Message Tags option appeared on both new messages and replies after I logged on to the board. Used my Cisco account (not Meraki cloud credentials).

6 REPLIES 6
TCB
Here to help

I believe you just fill in the box to the right of the message that says : Message Tags.  (I hope) #swagplease

Indeed. The message tag box is the way to go.

When accessing the message board initially, I was not logged on and was not presented the message tags option.

Oddly enough, I was allowed to read messages and post/respond to messages without being logged on. However, while the post/reply window came up without being authenticated, I had to log on to actually save the post.

Once I logged on, the option appeared. Adding a hashtag in the message body does not do it.

Yes, please use the "Message Tags" feature on the right - see screenshot:

tagging.png

We'll also count folks who use "#swagplease" within their posts, but the "Message Tags" feature is the official way to do it!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

Oh, I was wondering if I need to tag my #swagplease posts. Thanks for the clarification

CarlosRu
Here to help

Everyone wants #swagplease

ronn
Conversationalist

Thanks for the tip!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels