CMNA Badge

AlbertPoy
Conversationalist

CMNA Badge

Hi,

I just completed my CMNA and received the certificate. Would I also get a badge for that?

Thank you 

7 REPLIES 7
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AlbertPoy!

Your badge will show up here within a few business days. If it doesn’t, please email us at community-help@meraki.com

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

Thank you 😄

Hi. where can i get my CMNA certificate? I already have the badge but no certificate yet.

bkrautner
Here to help

Curious about how to find my community URL to allow badge to be shown on LinkedIn?

Aweav14
Conversationalist

Any update on LinkedIn posting?

AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Aweav14 and @bkrautner, you can find instructions on how to upload your badge to LinkedIn here. I'll also include the steps below.

First, view your community profile to confirm your badge is appearing there. If you don't see your badge, reach out to me or open a ticket by emailing community-help@meraki.com.

1. Log in to LinkedIn and go to your profile.
  2. From the "Add profile section" on the right, select "Recommended" and then click "Add licenses & certifications."
  3. Fill in the following information:
    • Certification name: CMNO, CMNA, CMNP
    • Certification authority: Cisco Meraki
    • Dates: the month and year you received your certification; you can check the "This credential does not expire" checkbox
    • License number: N/A for CMNAs / CMNPs. For CMNOs, use the number from your certificate (e.g. 004077)
    • Certification URL: The URL of your community profile.
  4. Save, and confirm that your certification is appearing in the "Licenses & certifications" section of your LinkedIn profile.

You may also need to look at profile privacy settings if you would like your certifications to be public on your profile!

Hi,

Not sure how I was re-tagged here? I was answered last year 🙂 Thanks for being diligent and following up though. Have a great day.

Bob

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels