Introduction: Tommy Devoye - System Engineer with a Passion for Technology, Music, and More!

Karberos
Here to help

Introduction: Tommy Devoye - System Engineer with a Passion for Technology, Music, and More!

Hello! My name is Tommy Devoye, and I’m an IT system engineer based in France. I have a wide range of interests outside of work, including music, video production, photography, and environmental protection, which I try to integrate into my daily life through various projects.

Experience with Cisco Meraki:

I have a growing interest in Cisco Meraki, specifically in cloud-managed networking and the scalability it offers. While I'm still exploring the full extent of its features, I am looking forward to integrating Meraki solutions in future projects, especially for server management and enhancing security measures on different network infrastructures I manage.

What I’m hoping to gain from the community:

I’m excited to learn from the collective expertise of this community, especially when it comes to best practices for managing complex networks. I hope to share experiences, troubleshoot issues, and collaborate with like-minded professionals.

Fun fact:

Outside of the tech world, I run an association that includes music production, photo/video projects, and even gardening! I’m also in the process of expanding an animal care initiative and working on a server for a DayZ gaming community.

System Engineer
5 Replies 5
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @Karberos! Sounds like you're plenty busy! I'm particularly interested in the animal care initiative - could you tell us a little more about that?

Cheers! 

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

Thank you for the warm welcome, @CarolineS

Yes, I definitely like to keep busy! Regarding the animal care initiative, it’s part of an association I run called "Les Jardins de Lunaris." Aside from our gardening and environmental efforts, we also offer services for animal care, including pet sitting and long-term animal care. We focus on creating a safe and loving environment for all types of animals, whether it’s for a short-term stay or something more extended.

It’s been really rewarding to blend my personal passions with community service, and we’re looking forward to expanding these efforts, including potentially exploring animal breeding in the future.

Happy to answer any questions!

Cheers,
Tommyb56220e5-1496-44fa-a8bd-9a482bd88e6e.jpeg3.pngIMG_3536.JPG

System Engineer
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for joining @Karberos .  What kit do you use for creating your videos?

Thanks for the question, @PhilipDAth!

For creating my videos, I primarily use a Canon EOS D for high-quality shots. When I need more mobility, I switch to a GoPro or even my phone for quick captures.

For audio, I rely on a Zoom recorder to ensure clear sound quality, especially for outdoor shoots. As for editing, I now use Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo & Video Bundle and Canva to get the most out of the footage.

I used to work with the Adobe Suite, but I’ve since moved on from that.

It’s a mix of professional gear and practical tools to stay flexible depending on the type of video project.

Cheers,

Tommy

1.pngDesign sans titre (6) - Copie.png

System Engineer
Zeus
Building a reputation

Welcome to the Meraki Community @Karberos Happy to have you onboard. Sounds like you have quite a bit to keep you busy.

Jamie Williams
Delaware City School District
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.