Who's going to Cisco Live Barcelona this year? Be sure to check out the Meraki Lounge!

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

858.Screen-Shot-2019-05-23-at-5.06.53-PM.png

There are only a few days left before Cisco Live Barcelona kicks off on Monday, January 27th! Meraki will be in the mix with walk-in labs, demos, workshops, and, of course, exclusive swag available at the Meraki Lounge. The Lounge is a place to stop by to relax, charge your phone, have a coffee, play a game, participate in our virtual reality camera experience and more!

This year, we'll have a selection of CLEUR swag that will not be available anywhere else! Supplies are limited, so be sure to visit the Lounge early to find out how you can secure yours.

Also, for Meraki Community members only, the Lounge will be giving out our special Meraki Community pins for affixing to your lanyards:

"I Speak Meraki" pin"I Speak Meraki" pin

Lastly, to really show off your Meraki Community member status, be sure to visit @RafaelM and @DavidLowe at the walk-in labs area and show them your community profile! You'll be the envy of your peers with this special members-only badge accoutrement:

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200121114509094_COVER.jpg

See you at CLEUR!

14 Comments
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal

Sounds great! Looking foward to meeting you guys next week! 😎

Roger_Beurskens
Building a reputation

Some special community swag sound great indeed 😄

I've planned the Monday to do "world of solutions" (because i didn't booked an extra tech breakout session) so coming by at the Meraki lounge is also in the planning.

It's my first time Cisco Live and can't wait to go over.

Shahrukhm
Conversationalist

Good Luck guys, looks interesting. Cheers 

Andrei_Sidorkov
Just browsing

Looking forward to meet you guys! Cheers! 

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal

I wish I could attend, I really need to get out more...

RafaelM
Meraki Employee

That's right, @MeredithW !!! I will be there in CiscoLive next week at the WIL area (very near DevNet, if you know where that is) and I will be excited to see you guys there. Not only will you be able to experiment with one of our lab offerings, but also to get a special band for being a community member!

See you all there soon!

Roger_Beurskens
Building a reputation

I'll try to find you than 😉

kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

Barcelona is beautiful. Hope you all enjoy. 

PaulKessels
Conversationalist

See you all next week, love to visit barcelona!

DavidLowe
Meraki Employee

Hope Barcelona is ready for #Meraki!

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-26 at 10.16.41.jpeg

Just waiting for @RafaelM to join me 👀

Roger_Beurskens
Building a reputation

IMG_20200127_122323.jpg

Roger_Beurskens
Building a reputation

And finished the first walk in lab !

Roger_Beurskens
Building a reputation

Wow.....

Meraki Lego is here........ 😄 

Thank you...

PaulKessels
Conversationalist

What an experience Cisco live was. I really enjoyed the labs, the sessions and meeting you. Nice swag take home. 

See you next time.