[Submissions Closed] Feedback time! We want to hear from you!

CarolineS
Community Manager

We want to hear from you! Everyone who responds to the survey below will be entered into a drawing for Meraki  socks. We'll be giving away 4 pairs.*

The survey closes on Monday, October 29, at 2pm Pacific. Please submit your feedback today! (UPDATE: The survey is closed, here's the announcement of the winners!)

* Terms, conditions, & eligibility information

10 Comments
JayDub
Conversationalist

Can we get a sneak peak of these awesome socks! 

thunt
Here to help

Winter is coming.  Need some socks.

RPidcock
Conversationalist

Definitely need some Meraki socks.  I've got SolarWinds but would really love to sport some cool Meraki socks.  

Woody1
Conversationalist

Did I hear Socks?

I have big feet so they may become mittens, and I am ok with that! 

Send those sporty Meraki socks up here where it's COLD!

wrespawn
Here to help

Socks for sale auction. Bid starts at $50. Smiley LOL

socks.jpg

JayDub
Conversationalist

As cool as those look, $50 might be such a bad deal! 

GregB
Conversationalist

Large please. Smiley WinkSmiley LOL

CarolineS
Community Manager

@JayDub - this time around, the socks on offer are our cloud socks, proudly sported in this picture of our GM, @tnight (the full article that this picture comes from, What's on your desk, Todd Nightingale?, is pretty great):

fullsizeoutput_2c_edit2

And here are some more Merakians wearing these famous cloud socks (from this tweet😞

Meraki cloud socks modeled by members of our field marketing teamMeraki cloud socks modeled by members of our field marketing team

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal

I must admit I have two pairs of socks already although not the cloud socks. They are very comfy however they make no difference to my latency. Smiley Tongue

CarolineS
Community Manager

And, we have some winners! Here's the announcement.

(And, if you didn't win — never fear, there are plenty more sock-opportunities (sockortunities?!) coming up!)