Recognizing the February 2024 Members of the Month

CarolineS
Community Manager

Check out February's Members of the Month! (Apologies that we are late in celebrating our February MOTM! Hopefully we will be more prompt for March).

The Rising Star

The Rising Star Award recognizes our top new contributor. To achieve this award, you must fulfill BOTH of the below criteria:

• Joined within the past 3 months
  • Written the most posts in that time compared to your fellow new users

This month's Rising Star award goes to @Amit_pal

Amit_pal-star.png

@Amit_pal

Thanks for your contributions @Amit_pal — 51 posts so far! We hope you'll continue to find value from participating in our community.

Everybody Wins

This award allows us to highlight the actions of a member whose recent contributions created a win for everyone involved.

This month's award goes to @SpfZero for coming back to update the community about the resolution to his issue with virtual IPs. We always love it when people come back and close the loop on their posts! 

dipper-win.png

@SpfZero

The Top Four

Here, we congratulate our top four contributors of the month, based on the number of kudos they’ve received and accepted solutions they’ve authored. In February, these amazing members provided the community with an impressive 61 solutions in all and received a total of 687 kudos for their efforts. Incredible!

alemabrahao motm.png
@alemabrahao

180 kudos

27 solutions

MOTM score: 234

philip-motm.png
@PhilipDAth

138 kudos

8 solutions

MOTM score: 154

Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 4.19.04 PM.png
@RaphaelL

110 kudos

3 solutions

MOTM score: 116

KarstenI-motm3.png
@KarstenI

80 kudos

4 solutions

MOTM score: 88

(MOTM score = kudos received + 2*solutions authored)

Congratulations to all of our stellar contributors and thanks to everyone who participated on the community in February!

If you come across a truly helpful thread, or a post that’s teeming with positivity and you’d like to nominate the author for the Everybody Wins award, you can submit your nomination here.

11 Comments
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

Well done, everyone, and especially @Amit_pal and @SpfZero .

CloudStrife
Getting noticed

Congratulations to everyone‼️  Well deserved. 🎈🎈

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Fantastic job everyone, and I’d also like to say a massive thank you to the Meraki support team themselves, both here and in TAC.  We have raised a few queries and have had a very good experience each time!

rwiesmann
A model citizen

Congratulation to all of you, well done and keep going!

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal

Well done all involved.  Apart from the tech it’s the awesome people here that keep me coming back.

Kudos @Amit_pal , happy to see you’ve been recognised for your involvement here.

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal

Can I also take a moment here, if I may, to give a shout out to @rhbirkelund who has contributed an amazing amount of quality posts here recently.

Amit_pal
Getting noticed

Congrats and thanks everyone 

rhbirkelund
Kind of a big deal

Thanks @DarrenOC  🙂

I enjoy contributing as much as I can, whenever I can find the time for it. 🙂

Brash
Kind of a big deal

Congratulations to you all!

Well deserved.

CptnCrnch