Milestone alert: 10,000 members!

CarolineS
Community Manager

10kMembers.png

WOOHOO! The Meraki Community just hit an important milestone — 10,000 members!

Congratulations to our lucky 10,000th member, @TimothyBork. You've won a grab-bag of Meraki swag! Thanks for joining us! (Stay tuned for an email from me to confirm your mailing address.)

Here are 10,000 astronauts to mark the occasion (that's a lot of astronauts!). Thanks to each and every one of you for making this community a great place to be.

2500Astronauts.png

2500Astronauts.png

2500Astronauts.png

2500Astronauts.png

13 Comments
TimothyBork
Conversationalist

Wow! Thank you! Happy to take part. Smiley LOL

AdamS
Meraki Employee
Congratulations Meraki Community!!! You've grown so fast (wipes tear from proud parents eye). Now on to 100,000!!!
ChrisS
Meraki Employee

Congratulations Meraki Community!!

CJ_Ramsey
Meraki Employee

Congratulations and thanks to everyone who helped build the Community with their contributions and views.

BradB
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

This is an amazing milestone. Congratulations to the growing Meraki Community, and a huge thanks to everyone that makes it a welcoming and informative place! 

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

Well done @CarolineS and team.  That is a massive achievement.

MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

This is an awesome achievement! Thanks to @CarolineS for all of your hard work guiding the community to where it is today. Here's to the next 10k! 🚀

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal

Well done everyone! Does @TimothyBork get a special 10,000th member badge?

Adam
Kind of a big deal

Wow that is awesome.  I can sure tell there are a lot more people in here.  The dialog has increased a lot. 

CarolineS
Community Manager

@BlakeRichardson - He gets some swag! I just returned from mailing it out, actually!

Mr_IT_Guy
A model citizen

This is FANTASTIC!!! Great to see the Meraki Community grow

MichelRueger
Building a reputation

Wow, well done @CarolineS and Team. Next Party at 25'000 Smiley Happy 

MerakiDave
Meraki Employee

Great news @CarolineS and proud to be a part of the community.  Can't wait to see what the next 10,000 will bring!