[CONTEST CLOSED] It’s that time of year again 🧹🧼🧽 — share your spring cleaning pictures

AmyReyes
Community Manager

Spring-Cleaning_Email.png

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest!

The winners, courtesy of Google's random number generator,  are:

Congratulations!! 🎉 🎊 😀

We'll follow up with each of you via email to confirm your mailing address.

-------

Today marks the first day of Spring here in the Northern Hemisphere, which means it’s time to bring back one of our most visually satisfying contests! Now is the perfect time to refresh and renew your space with a little cleaning project. We know you’ve got a mess of cables or old equipment lurking somewhere in the corners of your closet 😉 Now’s the time to tackle ‘em!

The rules are simple: take a photo of your spring cleaning project and share it with us for a chance to win swag. We’d love to see before and after photos, but simply an after photo that you’re particularly proud of or an anxiety-inducing, yet aspirational before photo will do!

For a little inspiration, below are a few of the community’s favorites from last year’s contest:

This on-brand soap and lotion @MerryAki shared is just the thing to cleanse and moisturize your old equipment! 

MerryAki meraki soap and lotion.jpeg

This before and after @Simeon shared 😍. What an improvement!

BeforeBeforeAfterAfter

How to enter

Submit your photo(s) in a comment on this blog post before 10 a.m. EDT on Thursday, March 28th . We'll then pick three entries at random to win a Cisco Meraki Laptop Kit that includes a laptop case for a 16" laptop, a hardcover notebook, and 3 Meraki branded pens. 

Cisco Meraki Laptop kit.png

The fine print:

11 Comments
RWelch
Getting noticed

CleanUp.png

New hardware

MX105

MS425-16

MS250-24

MS225-48 (2)

MS225-48FP (3)

MS120-8FP

MR46 (4)

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal

Not Meraki related but getting a few old devices ready for disposal. 

IMG_8238.jpegIMG_8239.jpeg

Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee

@RWelch back when I was on the customer side of networking I felt like my data closet cleans up like you show would last about 24 hours before it all went back to a crime scene

Brash
Kind of a big deal

This was one we completed last year. Not perfect but far better than before.
Yes, there are actually switches in the rack at the bottom of the before photo.

PXL_20230920_051633055 (1).jpg      PXL_20231127_052509941.MP (1).jpg

CloudStrife
Getting noticed

Out with the old network server rack, in with the new rack.Old RackOld RackNew RackNew Rack

Andrew_Karari
Comes here often

Am sharing photos of my cabinet both before and after organization.

Before;

IMG_20230822_081230.jpg

After;

After Reorganization_page-0002.jpg

van604
Getting noticed

photo1711407295.jpeg

i finally pulled 8 these out over the weekend of production in a newly merged division, and put in 4 MR36's  

no more half baked portals

degarris
Here to help

My hobby is cars, primarily classic & muscle cars. One of our classics is a rare 1968 Camaro RS/SS convertible. It has the rarest engine that came in a 1968 Camaro, a 396/350. 396 = cubic inches, 350 = horsepower, only 1% of the 1968 Camaros produced came with this engine. The car is original and stock, I am a purist and work hard to keep our classics stock and original as possible, as a purist I am trying to preserve American automotive history, the original and stock classic cars are becoming harder and harder to find, as many have been destroyed, rusted, wrecked or modified from original over the years. I spent many hours detailing the engine compartment and the original interior recently... spring cleaning :-), preparing it for hopefully 2 or 3 car shows this year. It has received many awards and even 2 best of shows over the 23 years we have owned it (its my wife's favorite). Camaro.jpg68 Camaro Engine.jpg68 Camaro Engine-1.jpg68 Camaro Interior.jpg68 Camaro Interior-1.jpg68 Camaro Interior-2.jpg

jkarf
New here

My Rack before and after cable management

BeforeBeforeAfterAfter

Kevin_Hegel
New here

I'm going to submit for 2 of our locations. Below is a before and after pictures of our hot mess. I have more pictures to share because it does go beyond the cabinet. We can actually close the door now!

Main Location BeforeMain Location Before2nd Location Before2nd Location BeforeMain Location AfterMain Location After2nd Location After2nd Location After

CarolineS
Community Manager

Thank you to everyone who entered!

The winners, courtesy of Google's random number generator,  are:

Congratulations!! 🎉 🎊 😀

We'll follow up with each of you via email to confirm your mailing address.