It's First Post Week! All first-time posters are eligible to win

CarolineS
Community Manager
image.png

This week, we’d like to recognize those of you who make the leap and write your first post here on the community.

So… everyone who posts for the FIRST time this week (12am PDT on Monday, April 9 — 11:59pm PDT on Sunday, April 15) will be entered into a drawing for Meraki-branded gear. We’ll be giving away 10 prizes, so your chances of winning are high!

UPDATE: First Post Week is over! Thanks to everyone who posted. Here's the announcement of the winners.

But what, might you ask, counts as a post? The answer: new topics, replies to topics, and comments on blog posts all count! However — there must be content in the post, and if we determine that it doesn’t fit into our community guidelines, it won’t be eligible.

Here are some easy ways to get started:

Also, to those of you who have already posted and aren’t eligible for this contest, never fear. We’ll have plenty of other contests in the future for which you WILL be eligible!

Post away!

The prize! Meraki's got you covered from head to toe :-)The prize! Meraki's got you covered from head to toe 🙂

The fine print:

• Community members who post for the first time between 12am PDT on Monday, April 9 and 11:59pm on Sunday, April 15 are eligible
  • One entry per eligible community member
  • Cisco employees ARE eligible
  • See the full terms, conditions, and eligibility info
12 Comments
mmmmmmark
Building a reputation

Wonder if @PhilipDAth is eligible 😉 

Welcome to the forums to anyone new!

CarolineS
Community Manager

@mmmmmmark - Haha!! Though - Philip is very close to 2,000 posts (and will probably be over it by the time I submit this comment!). Maybe I'll run a separate contest called "2k posts week." The number of entrants will be fairly limited 😛

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

I'm sad, I just made my first posts last week. 

CarolineS
Community Manager

Aw, sorry @vassallon! But - there will be many more chances to win swag, I promise! 

AStoddard
Getting noticed

Curse my lack of lurking and love of socks, foiled by previous posting!

CarolineS
Community Manager

@AStoddard - I have many socks to give away, never fear! You will have more chances to get them. The argyle pattern is pretty great, I must say.

Zeke
Comes here often

JGoto
Comes here often

I just got an email for this today at 1:43pm PT.  :(. 

CarolineS
Community Manager

@JGoto - Oh no! I neglected to update my Welcome email from last week! Thanks for pointing out the error, though. I'll fix it right now for future email sends.

And, never fear, we have lots of contests here. You'll be eligible for one soon!

CarolineS
Community Manager

@vassallon@AStoddard@JGoto - I told you there would be more chances to win! Fill out our two-question Feedback Survey for a chance to win socks! 

TimBreen
Conversationalist

So who won? ...not me never mind 

CarolineS
Community Manager

@TimBreen - here's the announcement of the winners!

There's another chance to win socks running right now - just fill out our feedback survey.