[CONTEST ENDED] Breaking: 2 Gnomes a-staying (home)!

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

UDPATE: well you've done it! The gnomes have stayed home with their candy and enjoyed your wonderful entries to the Twelve Days of Switchmas! As thanks, we've randomly selected three from your entries to receive Meraki t-shirts: @Slobs2@Greenberet, and @oldroo

Thanks to everyone who participated and happy holidays to all!  

Great news! After two nights of hoodwinks and hijinx, last night the gnomes did NOT escape! Honestly, I’m more relieved than 7 geese a-laying after a busy day.

In return for staying safely put, they’ve made some demands. For starters, candy. Lots of candy. This was easy enough to pull off:

PXL_20201217_182541806.PORTRAIT.jpg

Their next demand was for their cellmate to be inspired to show a little more holiday spirit:

131930030_382914732966468_3997836486053155720_n.jpg

Their final demand, however, is more challenging. They have specifically asked for a series of gifts, Switchmas-themed, to be delivered in song form.

This is much more than I can pull together myself, so I’m looking for some assistance from the community. Post an addition to our menagerie of Switchmas-themed song lyrics in @Phi-L's “Twelve Days of Switchmas” post and, as thanks for helping me care for our ever-restless gnomes, you’ll be entered to win one of three “I Cloud Manage” t-shirts.

On Tuesday, December 22nd, at 12pm PST, we’ll put all of the members who post their Switchmas lyrics here into a random drawing and announce 3 winners. 

Good luck and happy Switchmas!

Terms, conditions, & eligibility info for Gnome in the Home

2 Comments
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal

Can you enter me 11 times please 😁

oldroo
Getting noticed

Thanks for the T-Shirt!!!!. So i guess i can say I ended 2020 with my head in the cloud! or is that upper torso!