onfusion about MX firmware upgrades

Solved
SteveLandon
Here to help

onfusion about MX firmware upgrades

I have 8 networks under 1 Meraki cloud portal. All of my MX items are running 29.7.1 except 1 network on 29.5. I was planning on scheduling firmware updates for tonight but when I looked for 29.7.1 , it's been replaced by 30.5  . Question is, will I have issues if I upgrade this 1 network to 30.1 and the rest of the networks are 29.71?  I am required to use a slow, phased approach to these upgrades so I can't upgrade all to 30.1 in  one day. Thanks for your help. 

1 Accepted Solution
RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi , You can ask the support to upgrade that network to the desired version 29.7.1. That what you will only have 1 version across your org.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I think it's a bit difficult for your MX to be in this version, wouldn't it be MR?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
SteveLandon
Here to help

Sorry, I seem to be having a day of typos. Stress day sometimes in IT. "Confusion" about MR, not MX. Thanks, Steve

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi , You can ask the support to upgrade that network to the desired version 29.7.1. That what you will only have 1 version across your org.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels