Wireless network design - Meraki

Solved
oscarveratech
Just browsing

Wireless network design - Meraki

Hello community,

I need help or information on who I could contact to validate a high-density wireless project that I am developing with meraki, I need an expert to help me.
Thank you so much

1 Accepted Solution
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Engage a trusted partner for the design work.

If you are the partner working on behalf of the customer, reach out to your Meraki rep. They can probably tee up a session with some technical folks to help get the deal over the line.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The best way is using a pro tool like Ekahau.

https://www.ekahau.com/products/ekahau-connect/ai-pro/

But you can consider other forms. Take a look at this.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/Wi-Fi_Basics_and_Best_Practices/Conducting_Site_Surveys_with_MR_...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Hi @oscarveratech,

If you already have expertise with wifi network design, go ahead with one of the options I mentioned, otherwise, the ideal is to find a partner company, because speaking of high-density environments, the ideal is to carry out a study that is as close as possible to the scenario desired, because this type of environment usually has several complicating factors. For you to have an idea, even the type of business can influence.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Engage a trusted partner for the design work.

If you are the partner working on behalf of the customer, reach out to your Meraki rep. They can probably tee up a session with some technical folks to help get the deal over the line.

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

hi @oscarveratech - there are some excellent Wireless Guru's in this forum. @UKDanJones is one i can highly recommend and has experience in high-density projects.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
UKDanJones
Building a reputation

@oscarveratech Where are you based? We have offices in the US, UK & Aus.

Please feel free to hit that kudos button
AlbertT
Here to help

A local Ekahau distribitor can also help you to a trusted company.

oscarveratech
Just browsing

Hello everyone, thank you very much for your answers, I currently have a design in Ekahau and I know the client's needs, basically it is a huge cooperative work office with more than 1200 devices connected to the highest possible data rate (they make frequent video calls, transfers of large files, etc.) I currently have an installed base from another vendor which is poorly sized (due to costs). The client understood that they should invest more to obtain better quality and one option is to include Meraki MR57. I have carried out the site survey. and I only require a second opinion from a Meraki expert, I am in Latin America and I have already contacted my representative and I still have not received a response (possibly there is not one who has enough experience in my location) if you know of any contact from other areas who is from Cisco It would help me a lot.

I'll jump on a call with you. Ping me an email - dajones@natilik.com

Please feel free to hit that kudos button
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This is the Cisco Partner locator.  This will allow you to find certified partners near you.

https://locatr.cloudapps.cisco.com/WWChannels/LOCATR/openBasicSearch.do 

If the deployment is of a reasonable size, you can also reach out to your Cisco Account Manager to engage a pre-sales engineer to help you.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels