Order Meraki products in CCW

Safaa
Conversationalist

Order Meraki products in CCW

Hello community ! 

I need to create meraki BoM in CCW of different products, where can I find the sku of licences, because the hardware SKU is written in the datasheet. 

I need umbrella licence SKU and DUO licence.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

SAFAA

2 Replies 2
rwiesmann
A model citizen

Hi, 

for Umbrella you need an advanced Licence.

See also the following document:

https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/Other_Topics/Cisco_Meraki_and_Umbrella_Integration_-_MR_Advanced...

rgds

roger

Bruce
Kind of a big deal

There are couple of ways to get Cisco Umbrella in a Meraki solution. You can could use the pre-defined Cisco Umbrella filters on the MR devices by using the Advanced Wireless license (although this will force you to use per device licensing) - but note that this doesn’t get you access to the Cisco Umbrella Dashboard, and you cannot customise the filters (but it makes it simple to rollout in a MR environment). Or you can purchase Cisco Umbrella using the Cisco SKUs and then integrate the Cisco Umbrella Dashboard with the Meraki Dashboard, which is well documented. Note that you need the Advanced Security license on the MX if you want to integrate it with Cisco Umbrella.

Both the Cisco Umbrella and Cisco Duo SKUs are complicated and not easy to explain. There are various versions of each product and you need to understand what each provides. I would suggest that you engage either your local distributor or Cisco team to ensure you get the BoM correct.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels