Meraki_Ekahau integration? Has anyone here in the Forum performed this integration?

Vbardy
Here to help

Meraki_Ekahau integration? Has anyone here in the Forum performed this integration?

Hello all,

Does anyone here in the forum have experience with integrating their Ekahau surveys into the Meraki site dashboard?  We already own a number of Ekahau Side kick 2 devices and we perform the surveys.  What would be involved in pulling those surveys into Meraki and integrating the Ekahau tools?  Since we already own the side kicks and we have user licenses, would their be any additional costs?

Please let me know if you do.

Thank you.

2 Replies 2
GIdenJoe
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I haven't yet.  I assume it is simply the API key that it will export to Ekahau so you can directly import your survey floorplans to dashboard (you still need to rotate and scale the floorplan according to the satellite image).  But your AP's will already be there if their name fits the survey file.

ammahend
Building a reputation

I havent done it yet, but it seems simple enough, just go to ekahau.cloud, go to your project inslight, click export and enter Meraki API key

ammahend_0-1726516340281.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels