Mac Device not connecting to SSID PSK Group Policy

JacobTank
Conversationalist

Mac Device not connecting to SSID PSK Group Policy

We recently setup a new SSID without Radius using PSKs to assign Group Policies. Works as expected. When trying to replicate at another location, Apple Devices are unable to connect. Swap to a single PSK and everything works fine. When multiple PSKs are setup the WiFi indicator spins and the users is repeatedly prompted to enter a password. Have tested on M2 and Intel macs. 

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you checked the log messages? Have you reviewed the group policy?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Group policies are only used to assign VLANs, nothing seems off with them. Event logs shows disassociation and deauthorization for the mac around those timeframes, but I didn't check in real time so no way of knowing if my issue triggered the log.

I suggest you to perform a packet capture and open a case with Meraki support.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Have you compared MR hardware models and firmware versions between the Networks?  You'll probably want to raise a case with Meraki Support

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels