Live Statistics

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Live Statistics

Hopefully I this is an easy one and I am just not looking in the right place because it's Friday and I am hanging out for a beer..

I am trying to see the live stats for how many clients are connected to an SSID, I am sure I've done this in the past but for the lift of me I cannot remember how.

Network-Wide >Monitor > Clients only goes as short as last two hour and doesn't let me narrow my search based on an SSID ( This would be useful!)

6 Replies 6
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Not sure if this is exactly what you're after but it might get you a bit closer:

Network-Wide >Monitor > Clients

Filter "Status: Online, Connection Type: Wireless"
Add "Recent SSID" column via the spanner
Sort based on "Recent SSID" column
Manually count or download CSV

Thanks @Brash  but it only narrows it down to the last 2 hours. I need current stats. 

I will be naughty and say other vendors have this info....

Ah, I was under the impression that by filtering "Status: Online" you'll only get currently connected clients, and exclude historical clients. That said I've not tested to confirm.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@BlakeRichardson you can see it on the AP summary page, but I don't think across multiple APs?

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hmm.  You can see clients by APs:

PhilipDAth_0-1690579509987.png

If you go into Wireless Health and select the "Last Hour" you can also select each SSID to get an "indication".

PhilipDAth_1-1690579589493.png

AxL1971
Building a reputation

I wrote some software using API calls to collect this information, write it to a back end SQL database and a front end web site to show the information for each office and number devices conenctions. 

Other details I collected was channel utilisation.

Also used Power BI to create fancy graphs.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.