Enterprise with Google

Solved
VicDoo0131
Comes here often

Enterprise with Google

I am reaching out to inquire about the current status for the "Enterprise with Google" feature. I noticed that I am currently unable to access this feature, and I am wondering if this feature has been discontinued or if it is still avaliable for use.
If the "Enterprise with Google" feature is indeed still supported, I kindly request Meraki support teams' assistance in enabling this feature for my Network. Thanks a lot.

1 Accepted Solution
GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

If you need Support to do something for you, you need to raise a case with Meraki Support via the appropriate means.  This Community page is not included within that.  After all - even if Support monitored here, how do they know which is your Dashboard Organization?

See options for contacting Support under Help (or ?) Get help in the Dashboard.

This is still supported, to the limits enabled by Google functionality, as per this KB article:  https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/Encryption_and_Authentication/Configuring_WPA2-Enterprise_with_G...

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm not sure whether this feature is still supported.

Another option would be to use a Splash Page and select "Sign-on with" and choose Google Oauth.

It would achieve the same end result, but rather than using google credentials as the username and password for association, the user would associate to the wifi first and then be redirected to a splash screen to enter their Google credentials.

GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

If you need Support to do something for you, you need to raise a case with Meraki Support via the appropriate means.  This Community page is not included within that.  After all - even if Support monitored here, how do they know which is your Dashboard Organization?

See options for contacting Support under Help (or ?) Get help in the Dashboard.

This is still supported, to the limits enabled by Google functionality, as per this KB article:  https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/Encryption_and_Authentication/Configuring_WPA2-Enterprise_with_G...

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels