Access Points NOT ACCESSIBLE ON THE DASHBOARD

AKANKWASA
Conversationalist

Access Points NOT ACCESSIBLE ON THE DASHBOARD

Hello members.

I installed 3 catalyst 9166D in the client's environment, and they were working fine. But now they are not accessible on the dashboard. However, the client says that they are working fine. The only problem is dashboard management.

Below is the snapshot. I have rebooted the routers and switches, it is still not working

AKANKWASA_0-1729107497047.png

2 Replies 2
KH
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hey @AKANKWASA 

Can you verify if the cloud ports/IPs are being allowed upstream, those IP addresses can be seen under Help>Firewall info in the top right corner of the dashboard. Otherwise you can have someone browse to the local status page of the APs and download the SDB bundle from the device and upload that to a support case so that we can tell you what's going on.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Tools_and_Troubleshooting/Out-of-Band_Log_Fe...

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it
Mloraditch
A model citizen

They will operate with their last good config, but its impossible to know the exact reason with just knowing they are offline. 

Likely multiple somethings in this document are not working: https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Other_Topics/Upstream_Firewall_Rules_for_Clo...

Could be vlan issues, could be firewall issues, could be routing. May be helpful to hook a laptop into the port the AP is using and seeing if you get dhcp and can get online and get to the internet in general. You may also be able to download logs from the local status page and provide them to Meraki support

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels