Wireless Location Heatmap fails to load in Chrome.

MJKupec
Here to help

Wireless Location Heatmap fails to load in Chrome.

I'm having an issue with the HeapMap page not loading in Chrome on either my Mac workstation or Win10 Surface Book.  The page loads fin in Firefox,  it just starts to load in Chrome then displays a grey box with "View failed to load" in Chrome. 

Anyone else experience this? 

9 Replies 9
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

You probably have checked already but do have you updated your chrome browser? It does that sometimes when updates are needed. Don't know why. Try version 77of chrome.

Enthusiast

Already at version 77 on both systems and completely cleared history/cache on both machines. 

I can see it loading the [age ten crashed with the grey box in the main page frame with the message. as seen below: 

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 8.00.16 AM.png

kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

Hmmm. That is odd. I can't replicate the issue. I would put in a support ticket and see what they say. I would also say check Windows updates and your Mac as well. Also what firmware version is your WiFi on?

Enthusiast
pjc
A model citizen

Could Chrome now be blocking content?, I've noticed a new icon at the front of the browser, click on the icon and look for content blocking

test2.png

NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

Does it do the same thing when you use Incognito mode?
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn

Does same thing in incognito mode. 

kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

@pjc address bar looks like Firefox and not Chrome browser. I went to see what you were seeing and only saw this setting in Firefox.

Enthusiast

kYutobiu - you're right, @pjc's image is a Firefox window.
MJKupec
Here to help

I now have it working in Chrome on my Surface Book running WIn10. 

Fix was turning acceleration on. I had to turn it off for something I was doing in the past, don't recall what, but it's on now and the heatmap page loads.  

Now to figure out why it's still not working on the Mac! (Acceleration on Mac's Chrome is already on).

Support ticket hasn't been much help. They don't know why it's broke  on my machine either. FWIW: It's not my account related.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels