Wireless Heatmap Location

Solved
BFrança
Here to help

Wireless Heatmap Location

Hello, Guys. 

I have a question about the Location Heatmap. We have a timeline of the last 24 hours of the heatmap. I would like to know if there is any way to descrease this interval from 24 hour, for exemple, 1 hour. Is it possible ? 

Thank you advance for your help and attention. image.png

1 Accepted Solution
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@BFrança  Not that I can see in the documentation. You can drag the slider along but it only adjusts by 60 min increments, and I am guessing that its set this way so that the dashboard isn't bogged down. 

I would say Meraki want to keep a fine balance between the devices uploading a useful amount of traffic information vs to much.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@BFrança  Not that I can see in the documentation. You can drag the slider along but it only adjusts by 60 min increments, and I am guessing that its set this way so that the dashboard isn't bogged down. 

I would say Meraki want to keep a fine balance between the devices uploading a useful amount of traffic information vs to much.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Devices often only emit a "bleep" every 10 minutes when they are asleep.  If you reduced the granularity down to an hour there wouldn't be enough data points to draw any usefull information.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels