Wireless Health - Latency and QoS missing

SOLVED
wvmtneer
Here to help

Wireless Health - Latency and QoS missing

Did the latency graph and QoS view disappear from Wireless Health in the portal?  I saw it on Monday (7/27/2020) but it is gone today.  No firmware on MR was performed during this time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ameya_Ahir
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hey @wvmtneer,

We are working on some changes in reporting for data categorization in Dashboard. In the interim, we would recommend using a combination of AP Performance and Client Performance page provided in the Meraki Health solution set to get wireless latency information.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I get different views for different customers but it’s only showing Latency graphs in the networks where devices are experiencing latency issues.  Maybe your wifi network is clean so hence nothing to show

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The wireless latency still appears on the client page for me, or are you referring to the overall network page as I indeed do not see it there.  I haven't looked at that page for a while as it seems incorrect to me.  On my home network it shows the below:

cmr_0-1596054475987.png

Clearly 1/7 devices had an issue (the client page correctly reports this) and I have no idea where the 9 devices comes from as there are only 7 in the list...

I think there was an additional tab on the top of that page in place of or beside the "Connection Log" tab which showed QoS and each queue, Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Low Priority.  Unfortunately I cannot remember the title of the tab nor have a screenshot of it.  I think it also displayed a little more detail on latency.

Ameya_Ahir
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hey @wvmtneer,

We are working on some changes in reporting for data categorization in Dashboard. In the interim, we would recommend using a combination of AP Performance and Client Performance page provided in the Meraki Health solution set to get wireless latency information.

Thank you very much for the reply.  I knew some things were missing from Wireless Health.  

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels