The wifi has been working fine for a few months or so now but all of a sudden alot of our users are having issues connecting to our internal and guest networks. I have tried on apple devices as well as android devices but they both keep erroring ut saying the wrong password was entered. I have checked the settings for both SSID's and re-typed it multiple times and get the same error. I have tried restarting the AP, checked port configs and connectivity, forgetting the network and re-adding, but nothing seems to work. The few times I was able to connect to the internal one and the splash page for my ad credentials popped up it would disappear before I had time to type my credentials in. Anyone else experienced these types of issues?
Sometimes wireless cards get stuck or experience a minor problem that means they won't connect. Try turning the card off and then on again to reset it - see Wireless network troubleshooter for more information. When prompted for your wireless security password, you can choose which type of wireless security to use.
I am having this same issue. Guest users at a hotel surfing just fine then they get kicked off. When it tries to reconnect the get password error. They have to "forget network" and re-add it. Then it works for a while again.
In my setup, the issue was that my password had changed that was being used to authenticate users with our AD server. I hadn't updated the password in the dashboard that Meraki uses to verify/authenticate with our server.