Weak connection with iPhone 11

Solved
JasonD_NSI
Here to help

Weak connection with iPhone 11

A few months ago I replaced my Z1 with an MR33 in my home office.  Ever since then the range has been a problem for the only iPhone 11 in the house.  It's confusing because there are other older iPhones in the house as well that are not having the same problem.  The iPhone 11 worked with the Z1 just fine, and it does not have a problem on other wireless networks.  Anyone else having a problem with iPhone 11s on MR WLANs?

1 Accepted Solution
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I would try doing the "reset network settings" on the iPhone.  I've had them get into funny states occasionally.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
akrammeraki
Getting noticed

what is the firmware do you have ?

MR 26.6.1

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I would try doing the "reset network settings" on the iPhone.  I've had them get into funny states occasionally.

I should have mentioned that I have tried that.  Multiple times as a matter of fact.  It is a good suggestion, though, for curing a good number of iPhone problems.

I have a MR33 and MR42s in my home. During config of the entire layout I found the 33 to perform MUCH worse than the ISP provided AP and certain much worse than the 42s. 

Using an iPhone 11 Pro Max. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels