Meraki APintermittent cuts

Solved
athan1234
Building a reputation

Meraki APintermittent cuts

Hi everyone

I have a network with 45 AP.s . Sometimes some AP they get be down .  I guess it can be gets for the interferences or similar cause .

I attach you my reports sometimes I should fix some RF

athan1234_0-1648540201595.png

athan1234_1-1648540228000.png

This is the AP 79% very high

athan1234_2-1648540332487.pngathan1234_3-1648540422832.png

Any idea as I should improve this situation .

AP Maps

athan1234_4-1648540742305.png

1 Accepted Solution
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Honestly, I'd get a professional in to run a wireless survey otherwise you're going to be chasing your tail and trying to tweak settings left, right and centre.  The cost of which would cover the survey.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Honestly, I'd get a professional in to run a wireless survey otherwise you're going to be chasing your tail and trying to tweak settings left, right and centre.  The cost of which would cover the survey.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

I agree you really should get a site survey and then can determine what is going on with channel utilization and interference.  What do you mean, "..some AP they get be down" though?  that may be a different issue like cable or power, etc? 

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
athan1234
Building a reputation

Ok , thanks

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels