MR32 last boot

Solved
DavidDawson
Conversationalist

MR32 last boot

Let's say someone rebooted an access point. Can I see that in the Event log? Someone said that they moved an access point (powered by PoE) from one part of the building to another. I don't see anything in the Event log around that time. I filtered for All access point events.

1 Accepted Solution
WadeAlsup
A model citizen

If it was within 30 days, you could look at the historical data for the last month on the summary tab for that access point. It will show the disconnect/reconnect with a time stamp for both, if that is all  you're looking for? I'm not sure about the Event Log, I'll have to look into it. 

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) and If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
WadeAlsup
A model citizen

If it was within 30 days, you could look at the historical data for the last month on the summary tab for that access point. It will show the disconnect/reconnect with a time stamp for both, if that is all  you're looking for? I'm not sure about the Event Log, I'll have to look into it. 

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) and If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution 🙂

Historical data is great. Just getting something quick like this is fine for our needs. It tells me when it went down and when it came back up with a specific date and time. (I went to logs but see nothing there for the time indicated. I think it might be nice but don't need it for our purposes.) Thanks very much!

power.PNG

The Last Boot is not available but we have requested the feature many times

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels