Group policy configuration for ISE Integration

SOLVED
ahwang
Conversationalist

Group policy configuration for ISE Integration

Hi 

I am trying to provision new SSID for mobile devices by integrating Meraki APs and ISE.

The problem is that I am not able to update layer3 firewall rules of existing group policy. I am getting message below in red. Also getting same error message when I create new group policy.

There were errors in saving this configuration:

• The DHCP relay IP address must be in a subnet or static route in this network.

Please advise how I can fix the error and update group policy. 

FYI We had MX100 but it has been decommissioned and no longer available on Meraki Dashboard. 

All layer 3 interfaces/routing have been migrated to Catalyst9500 switch.

Capture1.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Kamome
Building a reputation

It seems your network is combined network, so Dashboard is trying to apply MX configuration even though there are nothing in there. I think splitting network into security appliance and wireless network will help you.

Update : I made a typo. I changed "anything in there" to "nothing in there" to make it more clear.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kamome
Building a reputation

It seems your network is combined network, so Dashboard is trying to apply MX configuration even though there are nothing in there. I think splitting network into security appliance and wireless network will help you.

Update : I made a typo. I changed "anything in there" to "nothing in there" to make it more clear.

ahwang
Conversationalist

Thanks Kamome, the issue has been fixed after splitting network as you suggested.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels