Whats your opinion about the Meraki support lately

Merak1
Comes here often

Whats your opinion about the Meraki support lately

Hello folks,

how have you experienced Meraki support recently? In my opinion the support is getting worse and worse. The response time is far too long; there are often several days between replies. Pointless questions are asked that were already stated by the customer when the ticket was opened. I've currently been waiting for a power supply to be replaced for over a week. For me this has nothing to do with enterprise support...

Greetings

4 Replies 4
JacekJ
Building a reputation

It is bad, never had issues with a quick replacement (once the HW has been qualified for replacement, which is a whole different story).

But the diagnostics, software part, unless its a obvious issue is bad most of the times and you feel that you are wasting a lot of time.

Example: https://community.meraki.com/t5/Switching/MS-16-7-1-Changelog-questions/m-p/223038/highlight/true#M1...

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I had two MXs with power supply connection problems and the support team (two separate cases with two separate engineers) both came to the RMA option quickly, the replacement devices arrived quickly and return instructions were given.  I had an issue with one of the replacements and the engineer replied within an hour or two with detailed information and a path forward.  I have been pretty pleased!

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

When I want an RMA, I state that as the opener for the ticket.

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

In my opinion, like all vendors your mileage may vary. I've had some excellent Meraki support calls/cases and I've had some average ones. But that's is the same with every other vendor I've dealt with over the years.

There's many factors that can impact your support experience on any given day.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels