What OS version is used in MS250-48FP

teja
Comes here often

What OS version is used in MS250-48FP

i am preparing a document and require the OS version installed in devices , How to verify which OS version is used in 

MS250-48FP . Is there anyway we can check this information from our dashboard.

Is there any specific name for OS that is installed across the meraki devices as all devices carry same OS as per meraki website.

6 Replies 6
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can check it on the Firmware upgrades.

alemabrahao_0-1697647051834.png

https://documentation.meraki.com/Firmware_Features/MS_Firmware_Features_Directory

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
teja
Comes here often

what is the name of the OS , in legacy cisco devices we have cisco ios and cisco ios xe , what is the OS called here in meraki  ? 

ConnorL
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

We don't have any particular name for the OS it runs, Meraki devices run Meraki OS. 

MR runs MR firmware, MS = MS firmware etc.

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It's MS X.XXX

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

MS for Switch, MX for Firewalls, MR for Wireless, etc.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

On the switches page you can add the column Firmware Version and then you will see them all as below (usually with Name and MAC address columns that I have removed to post here:

Screenshot_20231018_200841_Chrome.jpg

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels