VLAN mismatch error, but VLANs match

Solved
JonP
Getting noticed

VLAN mismatch error, but VLANs match

Hi guys,

Whilst tidying up VLAN access across our estate, we're receiving VLAN mismatch errors:

JonP_0-1681817349109.png

However, when checking the VLAN details between the two switches they match:

JonP_1-1681817404754.png

I see the last updated time was a couple of hours ago. Does this refer to the last time it checked the VLAN or the last time a config change was made?

How do I resolve this error when the VLANs match? Reading https://documentation.meraki.com/MS/Port_and_VLAN_Configuration/VLAN_Mismatch_Alerts_for_Meraki_Swit... only gives me examples where the VLANs don't match?

Thanks all,

🙂

1 Accepted Solution
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Not sure regarding last updated time. Assumedly it's last config update as it's supposed to do a check on the vlan mismatch every 40 minutes.

That said i do know that sometimes these alerts can take a number of hours to clear.

If config is looking correct and the alert remains after a day or so, open a case with support to check it out.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Not sure regarding last updated time. Assumedly it's last config update as it's supposed to do a check on the vlan mismatch every 40 minutes.

That said i do know that sometimes these alerts can take a number of hours to clear.

If config is looking correct and the alert remains after a day or so, open a case with support to check it out.

JonP
Getting noticed

This did indeed clear about an hour after your post, so thanks for that! 🙂

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels