Using the app to post pictures of equipment

Solved
HuntID
Conversationalist

Using the app to post pictures of equipment

When using the app (Android) I am getting an "Invalid response" error when trying to upload a camera shot of a rack system. I'm hoping to use this feature for multiple locations but it's not working.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@HuntID what device are you trying to add a picture of, I've just added a picture (from the gallery) to an MT I have that didn't have a picture already.  I have also taken pictures with the app and that worked as well.

I am using a Samsung S9+ running Android 10 with the January 2021 security update.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@HuntID what device are you trying to add a picture of, I've just added a picture (from the gallery) to an MT I have that didn't have a picture already.  I have also taken pictures with the app and that worked as well.

I am using a Samsung S9+ running Android 10 with the January 2021 security update.

HuntID
Conversationalist

Thanks for the responses. I just got it to take the photo from my Android. Turned out the permission to upload the picture was turned off. Working now, thanks again.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels