Replicating Group Policies on multiple networks

Tommy_Meraki
Comes here often

Replicating Group Policies on multiple networks

Got a customer with multiple networks. They want to apply the same group policies (GP's) to all their networks (~50).

It doesn't appear it's possible to apply on an organizational level, unless I missed something?

I found a way to do this using APIs. Is there a way to do this without using APIs? Using APIs is not a practical solution for my customer.

Is it possible to use Config Templates to create GP’s to apply to multiple networks? If not, is there any other way to do this?

2 Replies 2
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Wouldn't using a template be an option?

If not only via API.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
mlefebvre
Building a reputation

While I haven't tried it myself, the Configuration Sync menu in Organizations claims that it supports group policies, so you would in theory set them up the way you want on one network and then sync them to all the target networks. It only supports uncombined networks though, so if you are using combined networks you will have to split them to do this.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels