Ports Tab Failed to Load

Priesty
Building a reputation

Ports Tab Failed to Load

Anyone else not able to load port tabs in the dashboard?

Capture.PNG

errors occurring within switch management. have also lost floor plans in map view.

12 REPLIES 12
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm on shard n85 and it is working for me.

Schuey
Conversationalist

On n249 and can confirm I'm getting the same failed to load message.
TWoz
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

You're not the first to see this, sadly. It has been reported to our ui development team and they are actively investigating it. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. If you're still seeing the issue tomorrow consider opening a support case for more traditional updates.

If my post answered your question please click the Kudos button below. additionally,
please update this thread to solved so others can benefit from it
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

So I think we are all agree - the development team is not allowed to have Monday night drinks anymore.

Priesty
Building a reputation

Or perhaps give them a sandbox environment to test in ?

I am on Shard N70 and I have the same issue.

Priesty
Building a reputation

Thats just insane
"If you're still seeing the issue tomorrow consider opening a support case for more traditional updates."

Wish i could tell clients the same thing, especially when switch port changes cant be made.
shaakir
Conversationalist

It seems that you can still make some changes by going via the Switch -> Switch Ports area.

Can't tell if the changes are working because I'm having issues with a device and can't see if there's any "Client" activity.

Shard n76, but switch ports come up. What doesn't is the map view for quickly locating where an AP is physically.
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

n184 location tab fails to load and has for 2+ days

shaakir
Conversationalist

n185 back to normal, now.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

So close, yet so far, n184 still having issues with in particular photos on the location tab, you can access it but you have to refresh the page after it initially fails to load each time.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels