Migrated C9300 No IPv6 Capabilities in Dashboard

Lurick
Getting noticed

Migrated C9300 No IPv6 Capabilities in Dashboard

Just doing some lab testing on the C9300, I migrated one over to Meraki mode but I don't have any ability to configure IPv6 SVIs like I would if I had a MS390 in the dashboard. The release notes for MS15.21.1 say the migrated switches should have the same functionality as a MS390 which should have IPv6 SVI functionality on the dashboard yet I only see the ability to configure IPv4 interfaces, the dashboard doesn't show any IPv6 button like the config guides show either.

Did I miss something obvious?

5 Replies 5
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Unless I missed something, the Meraki integration for the Catalysts is primary intended for monitoring the switches, not configuring them.

The "full managed mode" is very much a work in progress.

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Feature-Announcements/Public-Preview-Available-Catalyst-9300-switch-...
This is what I'm referring to. I know about Catalyst Monitoring already.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You should consider this "beta".  It's a bit "rough" at the moment.

Yah I'm just surprised or was hoping I missed something obvious to show IPv6 configs but I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, haha

Looks like there might be a doc issue at least. I opened a case and support was surprised to say the least that the docs call out IPv6 SVIs 🙂

Still waiting to hear more though so we'll see what happens.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels