How to know Qos status in Switch

SOLVED
Merakibgp
Getting noticed

How to know Qos status in Switch

Hi There are a lot commands which can show Qos status for Cisco switch. How to know Qos status in Meraki Switch? thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RJordan-CCS
Getting noticed

I think you need to look at the QoS rules config;  I was used to ProCurve and other switches and Meraki seems to centralize this much more than others.

In the dashboard go to 

Switch - Configure - Switch settings

and scroll down to the Quality of Service settings.

There is a default rule there that will trust incoming DSCP settings and a link that will allow you to customize the DSCP to Class of Service mapping, and set up your own specific rules based on IPs or ports (with some limitations on the smallest switches).

Basic docs on this are here

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RJordan-CCS
Getting noticed

I think you need to look at the QoS rules config;  I was used to ProCurve and other switches and Meraki seems to centralize this much more than others.

In the dashboard go to 

Switch - Configure - Switch settings

and scroll down to the Quality of Service settings.

There is a default rule there that will trust incoming DSCP settings and a link that will allow you to customize the DSCP to Class of Service mapping, and set up your own specific rules based on IPs or ports (with some limitations on the smallest switches).

Basic docs on this are here

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Apart from the configuration mentioned by @RJordan-CCS - there is no way to monitoring the QoS system in any of the Cisco Meraki products.

Actually there is a special exception.  AutoVPN provides detailed monitoring of AutoVPN links.

Thank you two. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels