How to get alerts/Notifications for dual ISP on wan1 and wan2 port of Meraki MX84

sandyy
Conversationalist

How to get alerts/Notifications for dual ISP on wan1 and wan2 port of Meraki MX84

Hello team,

I am working on scenario where two broadband ISP's are connected to Meraki MX 84 each ISP for wan1 (primary) and wan2 (secondary). I have configured webhook endpoint URL and selected option to send and receive notifications on Primary uplink status change notification incase broadband goes down connected on wan1(primary) port.

How do I get notifications and email alerts when broadband goes down connected on wan2(secondary) port on MX84?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Sandeep

6 Replies 6
ZeeBoussaid
Getting noticed

hello, im not sure if you have Insight, if you do, hover over it and under Configure click Alerts, once there you should be able to add alerts for WAN1 and WAN2 and assign which emails will receive the alerts, you can also set a threshold. i have been using this feature (still in Beta) for quite some time and it's awesome.

ZeeBoussaid_0-1624038548060.png

Is this feature out of beta and in the firmware?

@ckmiller the Alert Management feature is out of Beta in MX15.44.

I have a MS220-48LP and I cannot find Insight in the device. How do I implement Insight in this switch?

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@ckmiller Meraki Insight is an extra subscription, it isn't part of the standard licence.

Thanks a lot for sharing this. let me try this.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels