Email Alert on new firmware availability

SobyKuruvilla
Getting noticed

Email Alert on new firmware availability

Hi All ,

Good Day !

Is it possible to get an email alert on new firmware ( stable or beta) from the Meraki dashboard when it is available/released ? If yes, how can it be configured ?

Thanks in advance for your inputs

Rgds,

Soby

5 REPLIES 5
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@SobyKuruvilla : Have a look below 

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Firmware_Upgrades/Managing_Firmware_Upgrades

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

Thanks Inderdeep.. I had this documentation link but it doesn't seem to say about any email alert on new firmware availability.

@SobyKuruvilla : Well you got all the information when you are going to the  Organization --> Firmware Upgrades --->All Networks. You will get the below screen. See the switch, upgrade available and rest are up to date ..

Inderdeep_0-1621344969499.png

Regards/Inder
www.thenetworkdna.com

Yes. It is correct and we get all info there..

But would like to know whether it is possible to get an email alert from dashboard when a new version is released/available rather than going to dashboard to check the firmware info.

@SobyKuruvilla : No i dont think so we have that kind of alert on Meraki. I am not aware of !

Regards/Inder
www.thenetworkdna.com
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels