Cisco Meraki 8-120

Gislavedshus
Getting noticed

Cisco Meraki 8-120

why i didn't receive email when cut communication in the network, i didn't receive any mail from Cisco meraki ?

Bassam Addas
6 REPLIES 6
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You have to configure alerts on Network-wide > Configure > Alerts

alemabrahao_0-1669207680128.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

All resady i do this configurations

Gislavedshus_2-1669300439946.png

Bassam Addas

Additional Alerting Considerations - SPAM Filters

• All network alerts will be sourced from the same email address. To ensure that alerts are not being lost to a spam filter, please be sure to add alerts-noreply@meraki.com as a trusted email source.

All alerts are logged to the Network-wide > Monitor > Event Log and are sent as emails depending on the settings outlined above. The alerts listed below are rate limited to 25 alerts per 10 minutes, per event type, and also per dashboard organization. This means that if 30 alerts for "Client IP conflict detected" are triggered at the same time in your organization, they will all be logged to the event log but only the first 25 will be sent to your organizations' administrators. This rate-limit also applies to Webhooks.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Alerts are not configured by default. If you install the app onto your phone you can also receive notifications this way. 

Gislavedshus
Getting noticed

allready i do it this congfiuration

Bassam Addas
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Check you spam filtering, if still no luck check email server logs and if nothing is hitting your email server contact support. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels