All switching showing as offline APs are fine

Jrush
New here

All switching showing as offline APs are fine

All my switches are showing as offline since yesterday at 10am PST.  They are all currently working and show the correct lights but I can not manage them via the dashboard.  My AP's are all connected and fine.  Anyone else having this same issue?

I was hoping it would have been corrected with the banner message from earlier but doesn't seem to be the case.

No major changes have happen to my network and all ports are still listed as open.  I can ping my switches across my WAN so I know they are all talking to each other just fine.

6 Replies 6
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

What switch model(s)?  I think I have heard of MS390 having this problem.

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)

MS225-48LP, MS210-48LP and some old MS42P

BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

You saw this from Monday? https://community.meraki.com/t5/Meraki-Service-Notices/Dashboard-connectivity-issues/ba-p/141743 

What region and what shard are you on and maybe someone else will chime in.  Maybe try rebooting one after hours? Good luck.

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)

Thanks for the fast response Brandon.  I did not see that article.  I am in the US in the Pacific Northwest.  My shard is n191.  

Quick Edit:  I forgot to mention that I rebooted two of the main switching devices this morning with no luck.

Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

If you want to DM me a serial number from one of the switches I can take a look

Sent!  Thanks for looking in to it.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels