Video Wall Access Denied

dwilchowy
Conversationalist

Video Wall Access Denied

I have set up Camera Roles for my users in a SSO scenario.  I have provided access to the cameras and the cameras are able to be accessed fine...but the Video Wall displays "Video Access Denied".  I would expect the Video Wall to work as the cameras contained within it are the cameras that the user does indeed have access to.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm not confident about this answer - but I think they need to be camera admins to use the video wall.

Camera Admins not necessary.  Camera Roles set the same permissions.  I have one user though that has access to All Cameras (no camera admin), and Video Wall works for him.  The other user has access to cameras tagged with a certain tag (which also are the only cameras in the Video Wall they are accessing) and the Video Wall cameras display the Video Access Denied. 

Actually seems to be some kind of bug.  Video wall when clicked on does allow access.

What it is actually doing is initially loading the first Video Wall in my list of video walls in my organization for which the tag restricted person indeed does not have access to.  If they click on the only video wall they do have access to, they are able to view it fine.  This also explains why it did work for the user that has access to all cameras...because they did have access to the cameras in the first video wall cameras. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.