Motion Alert

Banfield75
Getting noticed

Motion Alert

Hi

How long time does it take in your environment to get an E-mail alert after a motion? I have a MV12 for trial. When we test the feature, it takes ruffle 1-2 minutes. This is way to long time if you need to monitor people or a lorry approaching a gate. Why isn’t Push Notification available? Even Ubiquite offer Push Notification through local LAN/Wi-Fi.

//Daniel

6 REPLIES 6
MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

Dashboard notifications are not immediate. I'd say roughly 1-2 minutes sounds about right. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12
MacuserJim
A model citizen

It would be awesome for Meraki to develop a faster method to deliver dashboard alert notifications. Try making a feature request, Meraki has a pretty good track record of listening to their customers when it comes to features and enhancements.

Yes. I have "wished" development.
Banfield75
Getting noticed

I like the product. But this feature is so critical. Unfortunately, we can´t invest in Meraki Cameras if this is not addressed. Direct Push is the solution.

Have you tried reaching out to your sales rep to see if that is something that is in the works?

I´m on it 🙂 Waiting for an answer.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.