Know About Licensing Inquiry for Per-Device Basis in Cleaning Service Business

Solved
creativetechies
New here

Know About Licensing Inquiry for Per-Device Basis in Cleaning Service Business

Hello Meraki Community,

I am Aarav from Creative Techies, running a cleaning company in Canada. I want to make sure that it is possible to obtain licenses on a per-device basis for our fleet of devices used in our cleaning operations. I want to make sure that we have the flexibility to scale our licensing according to the number of devices we use without unnecessary overhead or something else is there.

I would greatly appreciate any insights or recommendations from the community members who might have experience or information regarding licensing structures like mine business.

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Cisco Meraki's per-device licensing model allows customers to assign a license directly to a specific device or a network. This allows IT teams to maintain a single shared expiration date or various expiration dates across devices, networks, or organizations—whatever makes sense for your business however you see fit. Per-device licensing offers a variety of features and ultimate flexibility for customers of all sizes.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Licensing/Meraki_Per-Device_Licensing_Overvi...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Cisco Meraki's per-device licensing model allows customers to assign a license directly to a specific device or a network. This allows IT teams to maintain a single shared expiration date or various expiration dates across devices, networks, or organizations—whatever makes sense for your business however you see fit. Per-device licensing offers a variety of features and ultimate flexibility for customers of all sizes.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Licensing/Meraki_Per-Device_Licensing_Overvi...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Why would you not want to use one simple co-terminated licence?  You can still buy as many devices as you want - but you get the advantage of having a single renewal to keep track of.

creativetechies
New here

Thank you for paying attention to my queue. I have many solutions for it, and as per your community-shared articles, I will follow that technique for installing cameras in my cleaning business.
Thank you!!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.